Back to Journals乐动体育西班牙人 » Medical Devices: Evidence and Research
Medical Devices: Evidence and Research
An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that focuses on the evidence, technology, research, and expert opinion supporting the use and application of medical devices in the diagnosis, monitoring, treatment and management of clinical conditions and physiological processes.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the (COPE).
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- and PubMed Central [Med Devices (Auckl)]
- Embase, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Compendex, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- - The Open Access Initiative