Back to Journals乐动体育西班牙人 » International Journal of General Medicine
International Journal of General Medicine
乐动体育西班牙人An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that focuses on general and internal medicine, pathogenesis, epidemiology, diagnosis, monitoring and treatment protocols. The journal is characterized by the rapid reporting of reviews, original research and clinical studies across all disease areas.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the (COPE).
Journal Impact Factor: Pending (expected to be released mid 2020).
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- and PubMed Central (Int J Gen Med)
- Embase, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- - The Open Access Initiative
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advances in Medical Education and Practice
- Core Evidence
- International Medical Case Reports Journal
- Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare
- Nursing: Research and Reviews
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine International
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Research and Reports in Tropical Medicine
- Research and Reviews in Parkinsonism