Back to Journals乐动体育西班牙人 » Integrated Blood Pressure Control
Integrated Blood Pressure Control
An international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal focusing on the integrated approach to managing hypertension and risk reduction. Treating the patient and comorbidities together with diet and lifestyle modification and optimizing healthcare resources through a multidisciplinary team approach constitute key features of the journal.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the (COPE).
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- and PubMed Central (Integr Blood Press Control)
- Embase, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- : The Open Access Initiative