Back to Journals » Infection and Drug Resistance
Infection and Drug Resistance
An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that focuses on the optimal treatment of infection (bacterial, fungal and viral) and the development and institution of preventative strategies to minimize the development and spread of resistance.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the (COPE).
Journal Impact Factor:乐动体育西班牙人 3.000
- and PubMed Central (Infect Drug Resist)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Embase, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- : The Open Access Initiative