Back to Journals » HIV/AIDS - Research and Palliative Care
HIV/AIDS - Research and Palliative Care
An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal focusing on advances in research in HIV, its clinical progression and management options including antiviral treatment, palliative care and public healthcare policies to control viral spread.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the (COPE).
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- and PubMed Central (HIV AIDS (Auckl))
- Embase, from 2011 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2011 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- - The Open Access Initiative