Back to Journals » Eye and Brain
Eye and Brain
Eye and Brain is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal focusing on basic research, clinical findings, and expert reviews in the field of visual science and neuro-ophthalmology. The journal’s unique focus is the link between two well-known visual centres, the eye and the brain, with an emphasis on the importance of such connections. All aspects of clinical and especially basic research on the visual system are addressed within the journal as well as significant future directions in vision research and therapeutic measures.
Margaret Wong-Riley’s Editorial乐动体育西班牙人 provides a broader insight into the esteemed research that can be found in the Eye and Brain journal.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the (COPE).
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Eye Brain)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- Scopus, from 2014 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Embase, from 2014 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- - The Open Access Initiative