Back to Journals乐动体育西班牙人 » Degenerative Neurological and Neuromuscular Disease
Degenerative Neurological and Neuromuscular Disease
乐动体育西班牙人An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal focusing on research into the biological and clinical basis of degenerative neurological diseases including Multiple Sclerosis, Huntington’s disease, Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease and Friedreich’s ataxia.
Specific topics covered in the journal include:
- Natural history, epidemiology, detection and screening
- Pathophysiology, causative agents and vectors, cellular research and biomarkers
- Identification of biotargets and agents with novel mechanisms of action
- Optimal clinical use of existing agents, including combination therapies
- Complementary and alternative medicine
- Palliative care
- Patient adherence, quality of life, satisfaction
- Health economic evaluations
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the (COPE).
- and PubMed Central (Degener Neurol Neuromuscul Dis)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- - the Open Access initiative