Back to Journals » Clinical Epidemiology
Clinical Epidemiology is an international, peer reviewed, open access journal. Clinical Epidemiology focuses on the application of epidemiological principles and questions relating to patients and clinical care in terms of prevention, diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment.
Clinical Epidemiology乐动体育西班牙人 has a special interest in international electronic medical patient records and other routine health care data, especially as applied to safety of medical interventions, clinical utility of diagnostic procedures, understanding short- and long-term clinical course of diseases, clinical epidemiological and biostatistical methods, and systematic reviews.
Clinical Epidemiology endorses the for the reporting of systematic reviews and meta-analyses, the for the reporting of epidemiological studies, and the for the reporting of studies conducted using observational routinely-collected health data. Authors should check the for reporting instructions and further information.
When considering submission of a paper utilizing publicly-available data, authors should ensure that such studies add significantly to the body of knowledge and that they use appropriate validated methods for identifying health outcomes.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the (COPE).
Journal Impact Factor: 3.178
- and PubMed Central (Clin Epidemiol)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Embase, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2010 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- - The Open Access Initiative
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research
- Core Evidence
- International Journal of Wine Research
- Nutrition and Dietary Supplements
- Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Risk Management and Healthcare Policy
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management
- Vascular Health and Risk Management